[postgis-users] Amoeba Hulls

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Wed Jul 5 10:49:38 PDT 2006

The easy answer is if was done in ArcView 3.x then the methodology can be
duplicated in PostGIS.  All you would need to do is view the avenue code and
recreate with the functions available in PostGIS.  Looping and iterations
could be hard but not impossible.

The hard question is what is the status of the avenue code?  If it is
copyrighted then you are stuck without the permission of the owner.

Bruce Rindahl

  _____