[postgis-users] ERROR: Operation on two GEOMETRIES withdifferentSRIDs

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha ezequias at recife.pe.gov.br
Fri Jul 14 06:51:00 PDT 2006

Something like this ?

*update mul.lotes set geometry = setsrid(geometry, 29185); *

where geometry is the geometry field of my geographic table. ;-)

It works for me but I do not know how to recreate the constraint I must
delete.

Can anyone help me :

CONSTRAINT enforce_srid_geometry CHECK (srid(geometry) = 29185)

Regards.
Ezequias

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
http://ezequiasrocha.blogspot.com
msn:ezequias at hotmail.com
"the worst of democracies is still better than the best of dictatorship"