[postgis-users] RHEL4 RPMs?

Corey Puffalt cplists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:24:07 PDT 2006

All...

Has anyone built RHEL4 rpms of Postgis?  I see that the rpms that are
available on the PostGIS website haven't been updated in over 6 months. Have
the maintainers considered working with DAG (
http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/) or one of the other guys that maintain
a large rpm repository?  These guys have automated build systems in place
that can build rpms against a large number of distributions (at least the
redhat ones).

It would be extremely helpful to have up-to-date RPMs available but I'm
unfortunately lacking the expertise myself.

Corey