[postgis-users] looking for a repository

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Fri Jul 21 05:22:25 PDT 2006

Hi, Sandeep,

Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju wrote:

> I am looking for a C++ Library which can talk to postgresql/postgis
> other than libpqxx!!!

What's the problem with libpqxx?

>From my experience, they have a well-thought design and interface.

Maybe you could discuss your problems on
libpqxx-general at gborg.postgresql.org to get them solved?

You might have some success using its obsolete predecessor libpqpp, or
(if you don't mind using a C interface) libpq or libpgeasy.

As far as I know, there currently is no client-side library that models
the PostGIS geodata types in C++.

HTH,
Markus