[postgis-users] PgArc and postgis 1.0

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 08:07:35 PDT 2006

Hi Bruce and List,

Many thanks for the response. I haven't got very far with trying to resolve the problem though! I downloaded the cvs version of PgArc so that I could get at the vb code, and tracked down the error message, which seems to be related to the function dumpToPostgis. This is where the sql statement seems to be generated, but when I try and debug it either by stepping through the code or by trying to get it to print the sql statement at various stages throughout the function it doesn't do anything. Basically the error seems to be created either right at the beginning of that function or in an earlier one that I haven't tracked down yet.

When I look at the postgres table after I have been through this process all it says is 0 rows, and my postgresql log also gives me the same "parse error: invalid geometry".

Thanks

Jo

Message: 5