[postgis-users] PgArc and postgis 1.0

Nicolas Ribot nicky666 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 01:47:05 PDT 2006

Hi All,
PgArc was also written by Gretti N'Guessan and other pgArc project contributors
 ;-)

As Bruce said, I can't play with ArcGIS anymore to follow and control
developments on both Postgis and ArcGIS newer versions.

Tyler Mitchell, one of the PgArc administrators, gave us useful
information concerning a new promising project from the Northern
British Columbia University (UNBC) that will allow to connect to
PostGis.

He will surely share this information on this list.

Regards
Nicolas