[postgis-users] subquery on a postgis layer

toni hernnadez thernandez at correo.giscampus.org
Mon Mar 13 02:04:19 PST 2006

I have several tables related with the urban planning in my town.
Two of these tables are:
Urban Soil 2006, and green areas 1992. Both have a geom field called
"geom" and some other alfanumeric fields. There is no relation between
these two tables.

I would like to show the intersection of these two layers to show which
green areas have turn into urban soil.
I haven't either UNION nor JOIN. The thing is I don't know if this is
possible and if so.. how to do it.
Thanks