[postgis-users] Conference Workshop Data Set - Poly layers won'tload

Geo Lists geolists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:11:16 PST 2006

Mark,

Thanks for the response.  I will try it at the commandline.  I had
started out loading the data using the psql commandline, but when I
ran into some errors, I went to pgAdmin to read the error messages
more easily.  (error was due to UTF encode option...)

Also, I apologize for the email format.  Personally, I don't like html
emails either.  I am using a Gmail account that I don't use a lot and
didn't think to set the default to text.

Thanks again for your quick response.

David.