[postgis-users] Help Query Layer

Valentino SAVIO vsavio at tim.it
Tue Mar 14 06:10:48 PST 2006

I am a new user of PostGis, therefore you have patience :-)
I use PostGis with gmap and works correctly.
I have a single problem:
when I interrogate a Layer, they do not come given back the information of the layer selected.
I do not receive information :-(

I would want to execute following query:
name, color, coord FROM siti
And to obtain information of layer the fields [name] [color]
The declaration of the layer is brought back.
Someone can help me?
thanks to all

LAYER
	NAME TESTDB
	METADATA
		LYRNAME "TESTDB"
		DESCRIPTION "description"
	END

	TEMPLATE "ttt_query.html"

	CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
	CONNECTION "host=127.0.0.1 dbname=postgres user=postgres password=xxxxxx"
	DATA "coord FROM siti as foo using unique coord using SRID=4327"
	STATUS ON
	TYPE POINT

		CLASS
			COLOR 0 0 0