[postgis-users] Announcing mezoGIS

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Wed Mar 29 02:18:32 PST 2006

Frederic, I'm trying to take a look at mezoGIS.
After installation of GeoType from mezogis package
and mezogis itself I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/mezogis.py", line 14, in ?
    from mezoGISlib import PGButler
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mezoGISlib/__init__.py", line 18, in ?
    from _guicore import PGButler
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_guicore.py", line 26, in ?
    from _geodata import ResultSet, Layer, createLayerIcon
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_geodata.py", line 19, in ?
    import cairo
ImportError: No module named cairo

I'm on a debian system, do you have hints on how to proceed ?

--strk;