[postgis-users] Problem with EndPoint and Touches Functions

Jonathan Aguero jua130 at psu.edu
Mon May 8 10:52:48 PDT 2006

Dear List,

I created a point file with the EndPoint function from a line file. Then a
used the touches function to count how many line segments (from the line
file previously used to create the point file) touch each endpoint.
Surprisingly, some of the points have no line segments touching them. I am
guessing there is a problem with tolerances but how can I work it around?

Jonathan Aguero Valverde

Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate

Pennsylvania State University

The Pennsylvania Transportation Institute

201 Transportation Research Building

University Park, PA 16802

www.personal.psu.edu/jua130