[postgis-users] The size of the community

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Fri May 12 07:34:30 PDT 2006

Hi, Ezequias,

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha wrote:
> But the managers of the list could retrieve this numbers ?

The managers of the list could give you this number. The same for the
download server masters, if they do log analysis.

You also may ask the Refractions people and other companies who give
commercial support for PostGIS (AFAIR

> Your suggestion is quite good. We could estimate, but you didn't send
> any number.

Because I don't have any better than 'My company is using PostGIS', and
we're not brazilian. :-)

HTH,
Markus