[postgis-users] Divide 1 Polygon into 2 polygons with a linestring

Baris YILMAZ baris_999 at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 16:34:45 PDT 2006

Thank you all for your help and oppinion. I did it as Martin told. I extended the linestring to exceed the polygon. Then I did a polygon with an additional point, which  I reduced with polygon intersection methods.

Martin, I think many people will be happy to have this function in JTS. We wish that you will have time to implement it soon...:)

Thank you again
Baris