[postgis-users] PostGIS Solaris problem

Svonja, Elvis Elvis.Svonja at sensis.com.au
Sun Nov 5 19:00:42 PST 2006

Thanks Andrew.

As you suggested, I tried adding "/usr/sfw/bin" at the front of the
PATH, as well as "/usr/sfw/lib" to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I also made sure I have the Bison latest version for Solaris 10
installed, but no luck.  I keep getting the "broken pipe" error, as
shown below.

Is there a specific version of PostGIS that is recommended for Solaris
10 SPARC ?

ERROR DETAILS:
bison -y -vd -p lwg_parse_yy wktparse.y
gmake[2]: *** [wktparse.tab.c] Broken Pipe
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/da01/postgresql/gis/postgis-1.1.4/lwgeom'
gmake[1]: *** [liblwgeom] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/da01/postgresql/gis/postgis-1.1.4'
*** Error code 2