[postgis-users] PostGIS win32 binaries

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Mon Nov 6 07:35:26 PST 2006

I recall way back that the win32 binaries were available not in setup
form, but just the dlls and sql files.  I couldn't find that option
anywhere anymore.  Does anyone happen to know where that is?  If it no
longer exists, why did we stop providing that option?  It would be nice
to have that option back if its not too much trouble.

I'm trying to install the win32 against my EnterpriseDb install, but
unfortunately EnterpriseDb folder structure is very different from the
standard PostGreSQL install so the win32 setup does not work with it.
Also for standard win32 installs that don't require a dump reload, I
liked the convenience of just being able to overwrite my dlls and rerun
the .sql files.

Thanks,
Regina

confidential, legally
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts
law. It is intended
contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.