[postgis-users] zigGIS Usage Experiences

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 08:46:10 PST 2006

Hello Abe

you made a great job with your ZigGis! The ArcObjects code is amazing!

maybe you can give me a help
I compiled your code for using it with ArcGis 9 (i made some little
modifications at the code to get this) and .NET 2.0
It compiled fine, but when I start ArcMap and I add a PostGIS layer, it adds
the layer on the TOC but nothing is showed/drawed on the map.
Looks like geometries are not read from the shape column.
I am wondering if you are still on this project, and maybe you could give me
some help, or if I am on my own and must deeply investigate/debug myself the
code in order to find what is not going properly

best regards
Paolo Corti
GIS Developer
http://www.paolocorti.net