[postgis-users] zigGIS Usage Experiences

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 10:32:23 PST 2006

I'm not sure if there was a breaking change since I last worked on it,
but there was actually a lot of functionality already working;
Features rendering, Identify, and Table View all worked.

I'm pretty sure I had asbinary() in my querying already.  Maybe I'm
wrong.  Anyhow, this is what should occur.  Do a lookup on the PostGIS
registry table and find what column is the vector column for your
table in question.  Then, anytime a query goes to the Npgsql driver,
that geometry column should first be wrapped with asbinary().

Good luck.
-Abe