AW: [postgis-users] -- Error running lwpostgis.sql --

Rafael Orta rorta_us at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 13:17:59 PDT 2006

Thank you, that helped I copied the gis librarys to the place where the script was looking them
for and re-run the script, it seems to be working now. Thanks a lot :-)

cd /spatial/Postgis/Geos/geos-3.0.0rc1/capi/.libs
[root at spatial .libs]# cp * /usr/local/pgsql/lib/.
[root at spatial .libs]# ls -las /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libgeos_c.so.1

Sometimes you just need someone to tell you the abvious things because by nature you just think that it is way more complex.

Thanks again

Rafael Orta