[postgis-users] GDAL with PGCHIP driver segmentation fault

Ricardo ricardoluis at ufs.br
Wed Oct 11 11:57:06 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I just compile GDAL with PGCHIP driver to write and read raster data on my
PostGIS data base. When I execute the "gdalinfo --formats" command it
returns all suported formats including PGCHIP but when I try to use
the "gdal_translate" command it returns a segmentation fault to me. I've
realise tests with various files and the same response was given, when I use
a compilation without PGCHIP it works fine, I know that driver is not done,
but I suposse someone allread use it, so someone has a clue? Or other option
to read and write raster data on my postGIS data base?

thanks you all.

Ricardo Luís