[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.1.5 Win32 Binaries for PostgreSQL 8.2 beta 1 available

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Oct 21 14:55:02 PDT 2006

Thanks for the help David,

Unfortunately, the same problem exists for me with the full binaries you
just posted (that the liblwgeom.dll won't load) - plus I had to move
libpq.dll from /lib folder to /bin.  Also, I'm pretty sure my earlier
conclusions drawn from using the Dependency Walker were wrong, as it
revealed similar dependency errors for a working installation that I
have, so the problem must lie in my own configuration somehow.  Perhaps
I'll give it another shot later, unless anyone has further suggestions...

Thanks again,
Mike