[postgis-users] Exporting to ESRI's ArcGIS

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Thu Sep 14 00:24:41 PDT 2006

Hi, Michael,

Michael de Armas (Micotan) wrote:

> I don't have a Reply option. I read this from a web interface that you
> can see in the link below
>
> http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-September/thread.html#13179
>
> I haven't got any newsgroup server for this Forum, is there any? Could
> you please send it to me.

Why don't you just subscribe to the mailing list? It's not high traffic...

Btw, psql2shp.exe does not need to be installed, AFAICS. You can just
copy it somewhere on your windows machine, and then execute it from
there, you only need a network connection to your PostgreSQL server.

HTH,
Markus

www.nosoftwarepatents.org