[postgis-users] JDBC Javadoc - When to use each geometric type

Bruno Patini Furtado bpfurtado at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:37:23 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

I'm not finding the PostGIS jdbc driver classes javadoc. Did I miss some
obvious link?
I've looked into the manual (version 8.1), my PostGres(GIS) installation dir
(including the jdbc driver dir), inside the jars and at google. Is it packed
in some place?

I'm looking forward to know better when to use its types like MultiPolygon,
MultiLineString,  MultiPoint, Polygon, etc. As the manual has not much
information about that, I thought javadoc would be the source of this
information.

Thanks for your time.

--
"Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open."

Bruno Patini Furtado
Software Developer
webpage: http://bpfurtado.net
software development blog: http://bpfurtado.livejournal.com