[postgis-users] Open Mapserver request from Narayanan urgent

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:34:20 PDT 2007

narayanan,

You might want to try this on the mapserver users list (find it at
mapserver.gis.umn.edu). There is also documentation for mapserver there you
may want to look at first.  Also remember, this is not urgent to anyone but
yourself.  You will get better responses by just using a subject  that
describes what you are asking.

David