[postgis-users] newbie install problem with GEOS

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 10:10:25 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 10:42 +0200, Tim Robertson wrote:
> Ok... it was all my stupid misunderstanding of linux enviroments - Now I
> have it built with a whole new versioning incompatibility error when I try
> and run sql with "contains()" - marvelous.  Is there a WIKI somewhere that
> says what versions of what work with what?  I went for the latest stable
> releases of everything...
>
> Cheers
>
> Tim

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately just saying that there is a "whole new versioning
incompatibility error" doesn't help at all ;)  You'll need to give more
information such as which versions you are using, what you're typing,
what you're seeing in response, and the exact error messages you are
getting.

Kind regards,

Mark.