[postgis-users] RE: pgsql2shp

Brent Wood pcreso at pcreso.com
Thu Apr 12 21:47:55 PDT 2007

--- anhtin <anhtin at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks very much all support to me
>
> How can i customize the Query
> Ex: i have Box (295149 2315499, 465992 2163790)
> can I export this box ???

I'm not sure what you mean by export, but if you want to use this box in a
query, try something like:

pgsql2shp -f myshp -h myserver -u apguser -P apgpassword mygisdb
 "select * from province WHERE id IN(1,2,3,4,67,34)
  and geom && SetSRID('BOX3D(295149 2315499, 465992 2163790)'::box3d,-1)

See the docs at http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/ch04.html#id2640015

Cheers,

  Brent Wood