[postgis-users] Aviation Weather

Kirk Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Mon Apr 16 08:11:45 PDT 2007

Regina,

I have had very good luck gathering climate data from MICIS (midwest
regional climate center). For example they have data for all the
major airports in addition to other sites. I can only assume there
are other corresponding regional centers for the rest of the country.

http://mcc.sws.uiuc.edu/

Kirk