[postgis-users] Connecting to postgis: localhost <-> dyndns: strange thing

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 02:43:30 PDT 2007

Frank,

Thanks for answering...I have added 2 lines to my ph_hba.conf file:

host	 all	     all	 80.201.239.208/32	 md5 (external)
host	 all	     all	 192.168.2.2/32	       md5 (internal)

that's it.
I don't see the "missing" table in PgAdmin (localhost:5432)
Yet, when I use Mapserver
using the dyndns-parameters I can see my map popping up...