[postgis-users] PostGis Modules

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Apr 26 12:47:29 PDT 2007

To the extent that we can, we bring functionality into the core.
Classification is an interesting possibility, so is clustering. But it
takes someone to put together a package generic enough for use by
everyone and most people are just on the short fast train to whatever
their near term goal happens to be.

--

   Paul Ramsey
   Refractions Research