[postgis-users] Cannot download specifications from OGC website

Michael Welter mike at telecommatters.net
Thu Apr 26 15:40:24 PDT 2007

I've got JS enabled.  On the JS console I get several "Error: Unknown
property 'filter'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards
Line: 0"

and then "Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to call method
Location.toString"

It doesn't work with Firefox, Safari, or IE.

Does anyone else have this problem?