[postgis-users] Developer's Guide For PostGIS

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Fri Aug 10 11:02:03 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 16:54 -0700, Sunburned Surveyor wrote:
> Is there a developer's guide kicking around for PostGIS? I was on the
> PostGIS website and downloaded the PDF manual, but it didn't seem to
> cover any development topics.
>
> Is there a wish list or feature request list for PostGIS?
>
> Thanks a bunch.
>
> The Sunburned Surveyor

You can find some stuff on the wiki:
http://postgis.refractions.net/support/wiki/. There are a few text files
in the source code describing geometry formats but not a lot else;
probably the best thing to do is to ask relevant questions on this list
and see if people can point you in the right direction.

HTH,

Mark.

--
ILande - Open Source Consultancy