[postgis-users] wkb problem

caij at lreis.ac.cn caij at lreis.ac.cn
Sun Aug 12 18:32:36 PDT 2007

Hi,
   Yesterday,i used the c+libpq to get the wkb_geometry field in the form of WKB,and i can get it successfully,but when i tried to read the Z value of the points,the result is it is not 3d data,which in fact it is 3d.
   My postgis is 1.1.3 and when i used the 1.0.3 version,there was no this problem.
   and this is my query sentence:
   DECLARE mycursor2 BINARY CURSOR FOR select asbinary(wkb_geometry,'ndr') from mytable;

   Anyone can tell me the reason?Have u ever come across this problem before?