Re: [postgis-users] An I/O error occured while sending to the backend

Stefan Zweig stefanzweig1881 at web.de
Fri Aug 17 03:22:00 PDT 2007

hi karpi,

sorry. actually i was looking for good way to post that code on a better way than sending it to the mailing list. but then i could not find a good solution just in time.
i think there is webspace, which provides to sending big datasets to there and storing it with url as a reference, isn't there?

stefan