[postgis-users] PostGIS documenatación en Español

Emilia Venturato venturato at faunalia.it
Thu Feb 1 00:41:37 PST 2007

Faunalia would be interested in collaborating to the translation effort.
We have an active GFOSS community in IT, and I think we can also get
some help from there.
The main issue is having a low barrier for startup, setting up a
reasonably simple framework, to have people concentrating on the
translation rather than scripting etc.
All the best.
lia

--
Emilia Venturato
email+jabber: venturato at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it
Tel: (+39) 347-2770007 Tel+Fax: (+39) 0587-213742
Piazza Garibaldi 5 - 56025 Pontedera (PI), Italy