[postgis-users] Salesman problem

Gustavo Ces Gus_C at mundo-r.com
Thu Feb 8 10:03:06 PST 2007

Thanks all!

I ´ve found pgdijkstra module, but a newbie like me doesn´t understand
anything. There is an schema description in the file.sql, before function
definitions. Do all the funcions  work with that schema or that schema is
the result of apply some pgdijkstra-functions to my street network? (
functions create topology or need a created topology to work?)
My source data is a simple network i draw in a client and save in PostGIS.
The next step is to transform this schema in the file.sql schema? It seems
that some of pgdijkstra functions make something like that but i´m not
sure...
Sorry for ignorance, but where can i found more info?

Gus