[postgis-users] Sudden failure in client connection

myunghwa Hwang mhwang4 at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 23 12:44:56 PST 2007

Thanks for your opinion and reference to another resource.
Actually just after the server was rebooted,
I couldn't access to the postgres db since the increased shared
buffer didn't work as you pointed out
(I got the fatal error).
So, I recovered the size of buffer to default, 300,
then the db worked again, but locally.
What I thought was that I avoided the first error from the shared
buffer size by recovering the configuration.
I'm not sure where this connection problem is from.
You're right, I might miss something, but what's that?;;

from Myunghwa