[postgis-users] Problem in Conversion from MapInfo to PostGIS using ogr2ogr

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 17:04:13 PST 2007

Thanks to the comments from Regina and Rob, I am now able to get
ogr2ogr to create a new table in Windows, so I retract my previous
comment. It looks like you must supply a username and password on
Windows, while it is not required on unix-like systems (assuming you
are logged in as a user with appropriate permissions).

In Postgres, even on Windows, the username and password are both case sensitive.

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com
www.greenwoodmap.com