[postgis-users] [BUGS] ERROR: XX000: function 60821C60returned NULL

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Wed Jan 3 05:58:57 PST 2007

Looks like it could be related, but not quite what I'm experiencing.  I
am inserting all records and all coming in have NULL values. The only
thing that's different though is that the gist index already exists and
this table only has 50 records going into it - not the 459.

It works for a while - like about 6 or 7 times of deleting all the
records and readding them and then it bombs after that.

I'll try to upgrade to the latest version and see if that fixes my
problem.

Thanks,
Regina