[postgis-users] postgis functions

karim faisal artistlikeu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 08:11:30 PST 2007

Hi all,
can someone give me a hint for one problem...

i have a linestring. it has start point coordinates, end point coordinates and of course length and each point has (x,y) coordinates pair. these x,y coordinates are stored in a separete table for every start and end point respectively . let suppose that length of linestring is 500 meter. i am at 300 meter away from end point of line string. i want to get my position in (x,y) coordinates on this line string. any hint......

thnx

http://mail.yahoo.com