[postgis-users] trouble with a postgis table in qgis

Kirk Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Mon Jan 15 07:29:30 PST 2007

Mercie, David. I did try reversing the xy coords as you suggested
when this problem first popped up. However, that solution only
created an error about longitude values being out of range (or
something like that). It just seems very odd to me that the points
from the geometry column "thepoint_lonlat" would project correctly,
but the points from the geometry column "thepoint_meter" would not.

Kirk