[postgis-users] French Documentation for Win32 and Ubuntu updated

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 21 13:39:26 PST 2007

Hi

As usual, since PostGIS 1.2.0 and PostgreSQL 8.2.1 are out,
I've updated my own documentation for French Users

As usual, you can find the documentation in

HTML: http://www.postgis.fr/documentation/win32/html/index.html

PDF: http://www.postgis.fr/documentation/win32/pdf/doc.pdf (be carefull,
this file is about 5MB)

News:

-  support for Ubuntu Edgy Eft
- article dealing with "create a PostGIS template with PostgreSQL"
- article dealing with "PostgreSQL with Stunnel"
- more questions in the F.A.Q
- in the preface "how to see a query from PostGIS to Google Earth using
Gdal (ogr2ogr)"
and so on

All the documentation is in French.

Kind Regards.