[postgis-users] PostGIS and Section lines

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 12:06:43 PST 2007

On Friday 26 January 2007 09:06, Bruce Rindahl wrote:
> [...]

Hi guys, I tackled this problem a couple of months ago with a mixed
PostGIS/Python approach. In my case I was trying to convert 1/4 of 1/4
section data into real world coordinates. I ended up locating the centroids
of all 1/4 and 1/4 of 1/4 sections and writing these to a postgis table - for
lookup later on.

I can post my code if others are interested.

Cheers,

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis