[postgis-users] polygon from multilinestrings

Craig Feuerherdt craigfeuerherdt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:47:23 PDT 2007

Michael,

I did try that however the resultant table does not contain a polygon.

I added a small rectangle to the layer using uDig (through geoserver) and
attempted the query again. A polygon was generated.
I checked the layer using isclosed(geom) and it returned false. How do I
determine where the the line is broken and then rectify the error?

Craig