[postgis-users] Mezogis is closing when using a database

alex bodnaru alexbodn at 012.net.il
Wed Jul 4 23:57:40 PDT 2007

hello daniela,

i have made a few changes to stock mezogis-0.1.5 to support current
psycopg2. now i have no problem with your data on my debian machine.

the working mezogis has been sent to you privately, and the patch has
been sent to frederic back too.

i would be interested if it works for you now.

good luck,

alex