[postgis-users] Compile postgis in Ubuntu Feisty

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Thu Jul 12 05:20:22 PDT 2007

Postgresql 8.2.4 + postgis 1.2.1 + geos 3.0 RC4 is working fine on Centos 5
64 bit so far.

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of Interior.
I left my signature file in /dev/null

             "Pradeep B V"
             <pradeepbv at gmail.
             Sent by:                  "PostGIS Users Discussion"
             postgis-users-bou         <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.
             nces at postgis.refr         net>
             actions.net                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/12/2007 06:49          Re: [postgis-users] Compile postgis
             AM                        in Ubuntu Feisty

             Please respond to
               PostGIS Users
                Discussion
             <postgis-users at po
             stgis.refractions
                   .net>

I think that I had a similar problem sometime earlier.

I switched to postgresql 1.5.x and everything worked fine.

somehow I was not able to get postgis to work with postgresql-8.2.x

If you figure out a solution please put it up on this list or ping me.

Regards,
Pradeep B V
www.mapunity.in