[postgis-users] illustration for relations

Willy-Bas Loos willybas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 07:27:33 PDT 2007

that's helpful, thanks.
at least it explains in more detail what the operations (should) do.
But it's no 'easy' set of diagrams for the people that i try to convert from
ArcGIS shapefile queries.
If there isn't such a set available, i might try to make one myself, based
on the documentation you just recommended.
If i do (will take time), i'll post it here.

Willy-Bas Loos