[postgis-users] Polygon from a set of points

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Tue Jun 12 14:13:48 PDT 2007

No problem. Glad to help.

A new thread probably wouldn't be a bad idea if you have any further
questions about SRIDs, but in the mean time here are a few definitions...

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-May/012081.html

http://www.bostongis.com/?content_name=srid#82

http://www.sharpgis.net/2007/05/05/SpatialReferencesCoordinateSystemsProjectionsDatumsEllipsoidsConfusing.aspx

Cheers,