[postgis-users] pgadmin3 problem

Pedro Doria Meunier pdoria at netmadeira.com
Sat Jun 16 12:44:06 PDT 2007

Hi all,

This is what I get when ps aux:
doria    21930 89.7 20.9 672256 434116 pts/2   R+   20:28   1:53 pgadmin3
                         ^

                      Look at this processor hogging!
It's becoming apparent that besides (perhaps) having something to do
with (either) geos, proj, postgis, it might also something to do with
gtk+, wxWidgets ....

btw: I compiled geos-3.0.0rc4, proj-4.5.0, postgis-1.2.1 from source....
The last run was to rpmbuild --rebuild pgadmin3-1.6.3-1.src.rpm

My system has wxGTK-2.8.0 installed.

Thank you for any thoughts!

Kind regards,
Pedro Doria Meunier