[postgis-users] Mezogis is closing when using a database

"Daniela Stärke" daniela.staerke at gmx.de
Tue Jun 26 01:51:50 PDT 2007

Thank you alex for your help.

I commented the part of the cursor collection out, and now MezoGIS is not closing when opening the DB (:D:D:D), but now I receive the following messages  (:(:(:()    :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_pane_db.py", line 522, in __on_doubleclick
    ##self.pgbutler.runQuery('SELECT * FROM %s'%table.getSQL())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_guicore.py", line 397, in runQuery
    #self.showResults(cursor, query, layer, resultset, tablelist)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_guicore.py", line 431, in showResults
    #mapview = openMapView(layer.resultset)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_guiwindows.py", line 33, in openMapView
    #m = MapWindow(resultset)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_guiwindows.py", line 139, in __init__
    #self.canvas = MapCanvas()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_canvas.py", line 86, in __init__
    #self.__createNewCanvas()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_canvas.py", line 524, in __createNewCanvas
    #self.ctx = self.pixmap.cairo_create()
cairo.Error: NULL pointer

I also tried the same strategy like before, but this will not really work, because I get then the same massage.

So has anyone any idea???

Thanks in advance.

Daniela