[postgis-users] Calling shp2pgsql with PHP's exec()

shojka at web.de shojka at web.de
Tue Jun 26 06:50:53 PDT 2007

Siva wrote:

check shp2pgsql.exe cmd.exe internet user permision shp2pgsql.exe \\path [file://\\path]

How can I check internet user permission? I checked shp2pgsql options there is none about user permissions.

Also for some reason I cannot start the postgis database service. After starting I got a message that PGSQL8.1. on the Local computed started and then stopped.

What might be the reason for this

Jetzt testen! *http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021130* [http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021130]