[postgis-users] Mezogis is closing when using a database

"Daniela Stärke" daniela.staerke at gmx.de
Wed Jun 27 07:26:36 PDT 2007

Hi alex,

there is a connection to the db available. I also had reinstalled Mezogis at the beginning of this week. On my linux I have this versions of gtk 1.2.10 as well as gtk2 2.10.6.

/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/mezoGISlib/_canvas.py:524: GtkWarning: Using Cairo rendering requires the drawable argument to
have a specified colormap. All windows have a colormap,
however, pixmaps only have colormap by default if they
were created with a non-NULL window argument. Otherwise
a colormap must be set on them with gdk_drawable_set_colormap
  self.ctx = self.pixmap.cairo_create()

and then the part, which was in my last post.

But I found out, that when I select not all columns of the db, the colums are printed.
Just when I want to use the column "color_map" I receive the message above.

I also checked the source code, but I don't know, what to do with it, or in it.

Do you have any idea???

bye

Daniela